All Adobe Max 2009 sessions online
I still feeling sad that I coudn't make it to Adobe Max 2009 but I'm already doing mutch better since all the sessions are available on Adobe TV.
These are already on my list for the comming weeks:
- Flash Builder 4 Advanced Tips and Tricks: Dive in to the depths of coding features of Flash Builder 4 with Scott Evans, one of the product's lead developers. Learn keyboard shortcuts you'll use every day, how to keep your code beautiful, cool new debugger tricks, hidden commands, and more!
- The Advantages of Flex: Learn why Flex is great for RIA development and how it compares with other RIA technologies. This introductory level session will provide a high-level overview of the tools, languages, and framework provided by Flex.
- Advanced ColdFusion Caching Strategies: Learn about the many built-in caching mechanisms available in ColdFusion for improving application performance, including exciting new features in the ColdFusion 9 release.
- Introduction to ColdFusion ORM: Discover one of the most significant additions to ColdFusion development, the object-relational mapping (ORM) framework built into ColdFusion 9. Powered by the Hibernate framework, ColdFusion 9 reintroduces the rapid in rapid application deployment.
- What's New in Flash Builder 4: Join us for a close look at Flash Builder 4 (formerly Flex Builder), coming soon after more than a year and a half of development. In addition to a new name, it's packed with amazing new features for developers of all types.
- Effects in Flex 4: Explore the new and improved animation engine in Flex 4 that makes it possible to create richer and more dynamic applications. Come see how you can take advantage of the new effects and functionality, such as doing transformations in all three planes...
- Things Every Flash Developer Should Know: Join Grant Skinner as he shares critical knowledge on a variety of aspects of ActionScript development, drawing from over a decade of experience working with Flash. This session will focus on techniques, workflows, philosophies, and more.
- A Deep Dive into Flex 4 Lists and Layouts: Explore the power of the List component in Flex 4, and dig deep into the layout mechanism that allows you to create new and interesting components displaying data. It is recommended that you have an understanding of the Spark architecture before attending
- What's New in Flex 4: Come hear why folks are excited about the upcoming release of Flex 4. This session will explore the new component architecture and how skinning, effects, and layouts have been enhanced as a result. Also see how you can leverage new Flash Player 10 capabil
- Building Applications for iPhone with Flash Professio...: Learn how Adobe is working to bring Adobe technologies out of the desktop and onto a the iPhone. Learn how Flash Professional and the Flash platform will add capabilities to help developers iPhone enable, test, and publish their content.
- InsideRIA's Battle of the Flex Frameworks Returns: Learn Flex application design (architecture) in this lively session, which was the most heavily attended session at MAX 2008. This year, in response to 2008 audience feedback, we'll hold a direct debate about the advantages and drawbacks and more.
- How NOT to Code Flex: Having worked on many and varied Flex applications, Jeff Tapper has had a chance to see all sorts of bad practices in use. In this session, we will look at several mistakes: common ones, amusing ones, and even ones that got the developer fired!
- What's New In ColdFusion 9: Get up to speed on all the new functionality and enhancements of ColdFusion 9 and ColdFusion Builder. You'll learn about new CFML language enhancements and get an introduction to object-relational mapping (ORM) in ColdFusion.
- What's Coming in Adobe AIR 2 : Adobe AIR allows developers to build rich Internet applications (RIAs) that run outside the browser on multiple operating systems. In this session, you will learn about the planned capabilities of the upcoming release of Adobe AIR 2.